Vista Window Film is a micro thin composed of polyester and metal coatings bonded by adhesives, It is installed onto the internal surface of your home’s glass to provide significant solar protection. It screens out the heat, blocks out 99% of the sun’s damaging ultraviolet rays and deflects harsh, uncomfortable glare while allowing glare-controlled sunlight to pass through.
- Vista adopts to the changes in the seasons, reflecting the hot sun in the summer, and with Low E film to re-radiate heat in the winter, you can be comfortable all year long.
- Window Film helps preserve fabrics, furniture, works of art, wood floors and rugs by filtering out of the harmful UV rays and other characteristics of the sun that contributes to fading, so only the best light of the sun shines through.
Manufactured by CPFilms Inc. in Martinsville, Virginia, the largest manufacturer of window film and window film components in the world, VISTA carries a Manufacturer’s Warranty against peeling, cracking, demetallization and delamination.
Llumar Window Film: The clear answer for business.
Today’s building utilize more glass than ever before. The trend toward open floor plans, high ceilings and extensive use of glass has become the preferred standard. But glass window are notorious energy wasters, making building owners and managers increasingly concerned about excessive glare, heat build-up and higher energy costs.
- Llumar Film provides comfort, reduces glare, saves energy & protects furnishings. Llumar Window Film is a retrofit product installed directly to the interior side of the glass.
- It helps correct temperature imbalances between sunny and shady areas and it deflects harsh, uncomfortable glare reducing eye strain that is common while doing paperwork or viewing computer screens.
- Employees are more comfortable and more productive!
Llumar Window Film’s easy maintenance. From the inside, LIumar has a pleasant, glare and distortion-free view from the outside it has a uniform appearance that complements the building design. And Llumar is available in a range of designers shades, including neutral. Llumar’s patented, scratch-resistant (SP) coating resists scratches, keeping the film as new as the day it was installed assuring carefree maintenance with most conventional methods of window cleaning.
Fading is caused by four characteristics of the sun’s rays:
The Sun’s Energy can do three things to glass:
We have many types of film which will control these three aspects of solar energy in differing amounts. A safe film applications will reduce fading from 40% to 75%, reduce heat buildup from 30% to 75%, and reduce glare from 35% to 75%. The end results of this is lower energy cost, more comfortable rooms with less glare and fading.
Why Window Film?
Vista Window Film & LLumar Window Films:
- Help reduce fading
- Provide increased comfort and reduced energy costs
- Are professionally installed
- Are backed by a manufacturer’s warranty